Marketing and Communications
Today’s healthcare and technology environments are evolving at an unprecedented pace, and are increasingly influenced by changing demographic, economic, and political factors. Today’s industry news headlines are marked by debates on industry reform, economic analyses, and social policies. Successful organizations of all types need to navigate changing industry and technology landscapes, deliver world-class products and services, and maintain valuable relationships.
New technology applications can offer more choices in communication methods and formats. As a result, the ability to develop and execute compelling marketing and communications campaigns has never been more complex or important.
The Santesys Solutions team has over 20 years of experience with the art of strategic and comprehensive marketing and communications. We have worked with many types and sizes of organizations to transform entire companies, product divisions, and business relationships through effective assessments, and the development of exceptional marketing and communications programs.
Our marketing and communications services include the following areas of focus:
* Comprehensive business and strategy audits and assessments
- Integrated marketing and communication plan review and analysis
- Assessment of market presence within specific target audience groups, including an evaluation of key competitors and SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) analyses
- Implementation of various research methods and information sources to profile an existing customer base
- Target marketing and communications efforts to support and grow this audience
- Discovery and definition of new target and/or prospective customer groups
* Development and management of strategies, plans, and budgets for organizations and specific business areas
- Multimedia program and materials development, including Web content, printed materials, Web and video seminars, podcasts
- Profiling social media technologies and forums for specific utilization within marketing and communications efforts
- Event and program planning, including conference and exhibit events
- Direct marketing campaigns, including customer contact database management
* Media relations campaigns planning and implementation, including messaging platform development, advocacy for specific issues, and outreach to multiple target audiences
- Development of media information materials
- Assessment of the overall effectiveness and impact of communications campaigns